Do you want to use your expertise and focus your skills on cased hole logging? You will be working with expertly maintained tool fleet, without unnecessary distractions – no crew management requirements, pressure control equipment, wireline/slickline/coil tubing. This role offers you the opportunity to run a wide variety of services without excessive NPT due to issues out of your control.
Here at READ Cased Hole, we like to keep things focused. As a
specialist cased hole logging business, we deal solely with the acquisition and
analysis of quality cased hole data.
And we do this with state-of-the-art downhole technologies, dedicated
tool maintenance facilities, skilled field engineers, and world-class data
analysts. We’re a suitcase business – ready to mobilise wherever and whenever
the job requires.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced oil and gas field engineer with a proven track record in cased hole logging on memory and surface read out. As a valued and integral member of our team, you’ll be responsible for delivering technical, service and safety excellence in the field.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Aberdeen with a requirement to travel to UK and overseas locations.
What we need from you:
- Strong experience in running and maintaining Sondex cased hole logging tools
- Experience in Memory and Surface Read Out (SRO) Callipers and PLT services both Ultrawire and Standard telemetry
- Experience in CCL correlation, Electromagnetic (Memory & SRO), Cement Bong Log and Ultrasonic Thickness tools
- Minimum HNC in Science/Engineering disciplines, or relevant industry competence (5 + years)
- Passion for working in international locations
- Background in offshore operations to a recognised QHSE international standard would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Honesty, reliability, teamwork, flexibility and integrity
What we’re delighted to offer in return:
salary and benefits package
and rewarding work environment
- Personal and
skills development opportunities
- Excellent potential
for career progression
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from