READ Cased Hole has been delivering production logging, well integrity and reservoir evaluation services to the oil and gas industry for more than 25 years. Our extensive portfolio of best-in-class technologies, and our unrivalled downhole logging data expertise help operators optimise production from their valued assets.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Senior Cased Hole Analyst to join our team of Analysts. We’re looking for someone with a proven background in interpretation of Cased Hole log data.
Working within the ANSA Service Delivery team, you will be part of the team responsible for providing answers to the Client through the analysis of Cased Hole log data. Acting as READ’s subject matter expert you will interface between in-house departments and provide direct client support to deliver accurate answers to help ensure our client’s next move is the right move at the right time.
Although you will predominantly be working in our Aberdeen office this role also requires on-call, out of office hour’s work, so a flexible approach is essential. Owing to the international nature of our business there are opportunities for travel to support our customers and regional sales and operations teams worldwide.
We’ll be looking for your expertise in:
- Job planning and modelling: liaise with clients, sales and service delivery departments to determine survey objectives and offer advice as to how these can be achieved.
- Data Interpretation: prepare and perform activities related to multiphase production logging and PTA/RTA data interpretation including quality control, processing of the data, analysis of the results and compiling the final report.
- Presenting interpretation results as per Clients’ requirements and READ standards.
- Assist in the creation and presentation of industry white papers to demonstrate thought leadership and promote the technical excellence of READ Cased Hole.
- Provide support and mentoring to the junior members of the ANSA Team.
- Assist in the development and sales of the new products related to data analysis.
What we need from you:
- Degree qualified in engineering, preferably Petroleum/Geotechnical/Science/Mathematical disciplines.
- Relevant experience in interpretation of multiphase production logging and PTA/RTA analysis.
- Demonstrable strong analytical, problem solving and communication/language skills.
- Relevant Industry experience in well integrity and cement evaluation with Multifinger Calipers, Electromagnetic and (Ultra)Sonic tools and Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS).
- Competence in associated software packages such as: Emeraude, Saphr, MIPS, WIVA, WIPER, Plato, IP, WellCad, Floquest, Memlog and Warrior.
- Thrive working under pressure, keen to develop further skills and progress career, a self-starter who can work on own initiative.
READ Cased Hole encourages its employees to strive for personal excellence. We’ll give you the support you need to embrace the technical and engineering environment we operate in. And we’ll support your personal and skills development as you progress your career with us.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.