With over 25 years as a successful business, READ Cased Hole is building on the achievements gained worldwide to continue to develop our extensive portfolio of efficiency-boosting integrity and production evaluation services. We now have the requirement for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Account Manager.
At READ, our staff are highly valued and rewarded with competitive packages along with the opportunity to drive their careers forward in a stable, friendly and supportive environment. Being an innovative and fast paced company, READ encourages its staff to be dynamic and to strive for personal excellence. We’ll give you the support you need to take on our complex engineering and technical challenges and let you control your personal development, always focusing on progressing your career whilst developing your skills. Working for READ is a fantastic opportunity!
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for assisting in the generation of a significant sales pipeline such that opportunities are converted to orders to meet or exceed budget targets.
Reporting into the Sales & Marketing Director and as a member of the Business Development team, you are responsible for nurturing, retaining, and maintaining customer relationships and providing ideas on ways to enhance the customer experience. You will also identify business opportunities and contribute to the development and implementation of the company Business Development strategy. This is an office based role with a requirement for travel to support our customers and regional sales and operations teams worldwide.
You will be involved with:
- Identifying & developing market opportunities for the company.
- Consolidating and increasing a sustainable client base.
- Regularly visiting new and existing customers in order to build/maintain long term relationships.
- Gathering information about client requirements or concerns and providing accurate activity forecasts.
- Assisting in generating a significant sales pipeline such that opportunities are converted to orders Customer support: identifying and communicating the needs of the client and providing technical support & advice.
- Commercial support: Preparing and delivering cost estimates, ensuring that service orders are received and approved and assisting the finance team with tracking of revenues and preparation of final invoice.
- Marketing support: Identifying operational highlights and provide input for the development of technical papers, case studies and presentations.
Desirable Skills / Competencies
- Relevant experience (5+ years) in a Sales or Business Development role.
- An understanding of the well interventions, production logging and well integrity market.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills.
- A dynamic enthusiastic self-starter who can work on own initiative and is keen to develop further skills and progress career.
Salary and benefits – negotiable dependant on skill and competence level. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.