Here at READ, 2018 has been quite a year. Like a lot of businesses in the oil and gas arena, there have undoubtedly been challenges, and we’ve also celebrated some significant milestones and achievements.
Throughout the last 12 months, as always, we maintained our commitment to safety; to delivering service excellence for our customers; to enhancing our technology portfolio and geographic reach; to being innovative; to developing our people; and to supporting the local communities where we work.
Here are just some of our highlights from 2018:
- We made 1 strategic acquisition in the US – well integrity specialist, Proactive Diagnostic Services, Inc.
- We extended our global presence to 7 locations
- Our in-house experts analysed half a million feet of log data
- We worked 145,000 hours without a single recordable incident (since Dec 16)
- We achieved 100% operating efficiency from field operations across the globe
- We delivered 100+ ANSA data interpretations
- 1000s of customer interactions
- We operated in 16 countries
- 5 employees reached long service milestones – two 20 years, one 10 years, two 5 years
- We raised £1300 for Guide Dogs
- We cycled 600km for charity
- We walked 6.5 million steps for charity
- Over 16,000 visitors to our website
So, with 2018 drawing to a close, we’d like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers, business partners and affiliates around the world for your continued support – we look forward to working with you in 2019 and beyond.
And of course, READ wouldn’t be READ without our people. Day in, day out our team’s talent, commitment and creativity help us keep on delivering the highest quality services to our clients. A huge thank you to the entire Team READ for doing what you do so brilliantly.