A list of our current vacancies
Account Manager - Aberdeen
With over 25 years as a successful business, READ Cased Hole is building on the achievements gained worldwide to continue to develop our extensive portfolio of efficiency-boosting integrity and production evaluation services. We now have the requirement for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Account Manager.
At READ, our staff are highly valued and rewarded with competitive packages along with the opportunity to drive their careers forward in a stable, friendly and supportive environment. Being an innovative and fast paced company, READ encourages its staff to be dynamic and to strive for personal excellence. We’ll give you the support you need to take on our complex engineering and technical challenges and let you control your personal development, always focusing on progressing your career whilst developing your skills. Working for READ is a fantastic opportunity!
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for assisting in the generation of a significant sales pipeline such that opportunities are converted to orders to meet or exceed budget targets.
Reporting into the Sales & Marketing Director and as a member of the Business Development team, you are responsible for nurturing, retaining, and maintaining customer relationships and providing ideas on ways to enhance the customer experience. You will also identify business opportunities and contribute to the development and implementation of the company Business Development strategy. This is an office based role with a requirement for travel to support our customers and regional sales and operations teams worldwide.
You will be involved with:
- Identifying & developing market opportunities for the company.
- Consolidating and increasing a sustainable client base.
- Regularly visiting new and existing customers in order to build/maintain long term relationships.
- Gathering information about client requirements or concerns and providing accurate activity forecasts.
- Assisting in generating a significant sales pipeline such that opportunities are converted to orders Customer support: identifying and communicating the needs of the client and providing technical support & advice.
- Commercial support: Preparing and delivering cost estimates, ensuring that service orders are received and approved and assisting the finance team with tracking of revenues and preparation of final invoice.
- Marketing support: Identifying operational highlights and provide input for the development of technical papers, case studies and presentations.
Desirable Skills / Competencies
- Relevant experience (5+ years) in a Sales or Business Development role.
- An understanding of the well interventions, production logging and well integrity market.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills.
- A dynamic enthusiastic self-starter who can work on own initiative and is keen to develop further skills and progress career.
Salary and benefits – negotiable dependant on skill and competence level. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for position
How to apply
If you’ve come this far, you must be keen on joining our winning team…
We would love to hear from you if your talent and ambition match ours.
Simply complete the adjacent form, click on the role that suits your skills, attach a copy of your CV, and click ‘Apply’ to submit your details to us.
We look forward to finding out more about you!
The talent’s in the team.
We may be small, but we have a big reputation in the oil and gas industry.
We’ve been around for a long time and are known for providing
best-in-class technologies and the market’s finest diagnostics to enable
our customers to truly know their wells.
It’s in the READ team’s nature to provide the definitive answers our customers need to make qualified decisions about their wells, quickly and with confidence. They rely on us to do so. It’s the expertise and attention-to-detail within our team that has built our solid reputation and we’d like to know if your talents and ambitions match ours.
Perhaps you have heard of us?
But, in case you haven’t, here’s a reminder.
READ is the specialist in production evaluation and integrity evaluation.
We have 25 years of concentrated cased hole logging experience and a top-notch track record for delivering diagnostic excellence, wherever the well, whatever the challenge.
With our head office in Aberdeen and bases in Norway, Australia and the Middle East, the team here at READ is resourced and ready to mobilise worldwide at the shortest of notice. Wherever our customers are, we go.
We’re going places…
It’s an exciting time to consider the part you could play in READ’s future success. Our plans for growth have never been as focused as they are now.
We’re developing new relationships with customers around the world every day and we’re investing across our business to help our customers achieve their goals.
If your talent and ambition does match ours a career at READ might be on the cards!
A career with READ
Taking pride in our business
The range of specialist roles within READ is varied, challenging and rewarding. We take pride in the part each of us plays in our continued success. And our in-house development programmes ensure our expertise is nurtured to keep us ahead of the field.
With a new leadership team in place and a reinvigorated brand identity unveiled to the market place, we have our sights set firmly on expanding our global footprint and reinforcing our position as the leader in production and integrity evaluation.
It couldn’t be a better time to join the team. We are:
- Developing new and relevant technological applications to meet today’s – and tomorrow’s – industry challenges
- Increasing the capacity of our existing leading-edge services
- Further strengthening our teams to ensure we continue to provide an unrivalled service to our customers, wherever they are in the world.
Click here to view our Applicant Privacy Statement.
A few snippets about us that might be news to you
coiled tubing memory
partnership with our
customers to develop
innovative solutions to meet
diagnostics and have an
analyst for every job
than 1,500 answers for
continued growth and
success in the year ahead